Free shipping on domestic orders over $35
April 15, 2021
If you are like me, you have a Mom that never uses her Mother's Day Gifts. I try each year to get her things I think she would like but...She says, "That's so nice dear and puts in a closet somewhere!" If your Mom loves backing or cooking than make her a functional gift basket full of things she will actually use with these tips.
- Go shopping!! Tip of the Day...go to a dollar store. You can find inexpensive items to fill your Mothers Day gift basket.
- For a baking basket purchase items like utensils, baking mixes, chocolate chips or cupcake liners. Also look for a good mixing bowl, colander or other kitchen item that would work as a basket.
- For a cooking basket purchase items like utensils, olive oils, dry pastas or spices. Also look for a good mixing bowl, colander or other kitchen item that would work as a basket.
- Buy paper shred to fill the bottom of your bowl so it looks full, add a ribbon for the cute factor.
- Purchase kitchen potholders right here at Daisy Lane to add to the Mothers Day Gift basket.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter by texting Daisylane to 66866. You will receive a 10% off code for your first purchase.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 03, 2021
April 18, 2021
March 14, 2021
Free Gift With Your First Order!
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a special code for a Free Gift with Your First Purchase!