Free shipping on domestic orders over $35
April 18, 2021
Give your child's teacher a gift she will love!! DIY a teacher gift basket for the teacher that loves to bake. Fun gift idea for teacher appreciation week, a teacher Christmas gift or end of the school year gift. Read on for tips on how to find some great items for the teacher gift baskets.
- Go shopping!! Tip of the Day...go to a dollar store. You can find inexpensive items to fill your teacher gift basket. Often these stores carry sprinkles, baking mixes, gift packaging all for $1 each!
- For a baking basket purchase items like utensils, baking mixes, chocolate chips or cupcake liners. Also look for a good mixing bowl, colander or other kitchen item that would work as a basket.
- Buy paper shred to fill the bottom of your bowl so it looks full, add a ribbon for the cute factor.
- Purchase kitchen potholders right here at Daisy Lane to add to the teacher gift basket.
- Look at these fun handmade engraved wood spoons by A Few Spare Moments on Etsy.
They would go perfectly in the basket!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 03, 2021
April 15, 2021
March 14, 2021
Free Gift With Your First Order!
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a special code for a Free Gift with Your First Purchase!